Soul Care is has expanded the hours we are open, although we are still not back to our regular operating hours.
Our current hours are:
- Tuesday through Friday are walk-in from 9am to 6pm
- Saturday and Sunday by appointment only (Call us or email email@example.com to make an appointment)
Programs, workshops, and events may be scheduled online or in-person outside of these hours.
When you visit us at Soul Care, we are currently operating under the following rules:
- A mask needs to be worn in Soul Care and in all common areas like restrooms and elevators. If you don't have a mask, we have disposable ones available.
- According to Phase 4 Restore Illinois guidelines issued by IDPH in January 2021, maximum capacity for in-person activities at Soul Care is 25 people. This will allow for 6 feet distance between participants.
All visitors to Soul Care will have their temperature checked.
All surfaces and furniture are regularly cleaned and sanitized.
- Handwashing is encouraged and hand sanitizer is available to use.
- Please do not come to Soul Care if you feel sick or experience any cold, flu, or COVID symptoms.