Community Development Manager (Part-Time)
Up to 20 hours per week. This person takes the lead in coordinating and promoting monthly programs; helps nurture and support the community which includes Partners, Kindred Soul members, program attendees, and guests; and builds awareness, engagement, and sales on our social media platforms and groups. Experience with Canva, social media content development, and WordPress is highly desired. Flexible schedule with some weekend and evening work required. Remote and on-site work is required. Paying $11/hour.
To apply, send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Wellness/Spirituality Practitioners to Partner/Rent Space
We are looking for wellness, faith and spirituality, or holistic practitioners to rent space and provide services and education to our growing community centered on self-care and spiritual wellness. Specifically seeking: private mindfulness, meditation, or yoga instructors, group or individual spiritual directors, retreat leaders, holistic medicine, massage therapist, energy practicioners, coaches.
Soul Care offers:
- shared office space rental (hourly, half day, multiple day)
- furnished waiting room and receptionist
- quiet and soothing space
- appointment booking, scheduling, and payment management system (Wellness Living)
- co-marketing on web and social media
- opportunities for educational program, retreats, group work, or expos
- free parking
- accessible access
- be part of an inclusive community