- This event has passed.
It’s All About Relationships
April 17, 2021 @ 1:00 pm—April 18, 2021 @ 5:30 pm CDT$80
Every day we come into contact with people …
including your spouse, children, family, co-workers, or friends.
How you feel after spending time with them can leave you either energized or exhausted.
- Did you know that communication is much more than just the words you say?
- Worn out by conflicts or arguments with your loved ones?
- Tired of sitting around wondering why you can’t seem to find that ideal relationship? Are you
ready to discover the keys to a successful relationship?
- Is your relationship everything you want it to be? Would you like to raise your relationship to a
magnificent, more fulfilling level?
- Do you get frustrated when is seems like you and your children are speaking two different languages?
Would you like to learn the secret of getting their attention and having great communication with
- Having problems with a co-worker and leave work stressed out ? Do you want to find out
how to effectively handle conflicts with co-workers and enjoy your job again?
If you answered “Yes” to any of these questions, this session is for you!
It’s All About Relationships is designed to help you make any relationship better. If you want to
know how to take your relationship to the next level, this session will give you the tools to do that.
You will be able to enjoy your relationships like never before, get your point across and be understood,
manage any conflicts you have, and create a great relationship!
JOIN FRANK FOR THIS 8 HOUR PROGRAM OVER TWO DAYS
Saturday, April 17 from 1-5:30 p.m.
Sunday, April 18 from 12:30-4 p.m.
Program presented online over Zoom
COST IS $80
Email Frank at email@example.com to sign up.
I help people learn about themselves and realize behaviors that are keeping them stuck. We work together on developing skills to overcome what is holding them back and keeping them from having and feeling what they want and living a more fulfilling life.
After experiencing profound changes and growth in my own life, I wanted to work with others to help them move from where they are to a place where their life can flourish, in any area they choose.