Come As You Are. You're One Of Us.
Searching for your people? The ones who get you. People who really help you feel seen and understood.
Become a part of Kindred Souls. Though we have different stories, different journeys, different backgrounds, beliefs, and lived experiences, we are like-minded and like-souled people who share common interests, values, and worldviews.
We’re creating a space for real connection. Not just community for community’s sake. Instead, an inclusive community—a space where each of us can come and fully be ourselves and fully belong. We care deeply about creating opportunities for connection, dialogue, and ultimately….authentic community. Everyone is welcome, simple as that.
Join us to imagine and co-create this heart-centered community.
Find and connect with others who share your passions and energy to grow, learn, and support one another.
Every single one of us on this planet is wired at a primal level to want to belong.
When we have the experience that we belong, we feel safe. When we have the sense that we belong, we are either sharing a moment of closeness with others or feeling welcomed and accepted into a group.
In her book Fierce, Free, and Full of Fire, Jen Hatmaker says that vibrant relationships are essential, not just to our well-being and safety, but for your ability to cope, capacity for resilience, pursuit of purpose, and likelihood of success. The more connected we are, the better we are doing in every single facet of our lives.
But it can be hard to build real relationships. We’re busy, our lives are in transition. We feel like everyone already has all their friends. We find it hard to trust or open up, or we are too extroverted or introverted. We don’t like small talk, we think it’s too much work to build relationships.
It’s especially hard to build relationships where we can talk about deep topics like what we believe in, our thoughts and hopes, dreams and feelings. What we struggle with, what we have questions or doubts about, what we are excited to learn. How we are changing and evolving as we learn and grow.
Sometimes we feel isolated and lonely, in our lives and on our spiritual journey—out wondering in the wilderness. Especially if the community we were once a part of has grown cold or distant or if we’ve been turned away because of what we believe in or who we are.
But we’re just looking for someone to relate to, someone who understands us and where we’re coming from. That’s where Kindred Souls Community at Soul Care comes in.
Anyone can join the community
You don’t have to be a member to participate in any of the things put on at Soul Care.
Rather, you make a commitment to connect and be in relationship with others. To build community with those that take spiritual wellness and self-care a little more seriously. Where you can belong to a group of like-minded people who care about learning new things, talking about deep topics, stretching and growing, taking care of themselves, connecting with something bigger, and living their truest and best lives.
It’s also a big way to show your support for Soul Care. The Kindred Souls help insure that Soul Care will grow where it’s planted in our community and flourish. They know that places like Soul Care are special and provide something unique to the area and the people who live and work here.
When you join The Kindred Souls membership community, you’ll receive:
- Invitation to Table Talk gatherings. Once a month, we will be inviting all Kindred Souls to gather and get to know one another on a deeper level. Sometimes this will look like small group conversations with question prompts. Other times we’ll invite teachers to share learnings and discuss. We’ll offer a combination of on-site and virtual options.
- Access to members-only Kindred Souls Facebook Group. The online community is always there when you need to talk. Open and supportive conversation, resource sharing, and community building.
- A custom journal. A unique, bound specially-designed A5 size lined journal as our gift to you. Writing down your thoughts and reflections, capturing special moments or insights, articulating gratitude, or exploring your inner world can all be done in a journal. In addition, we’ll give you a list of daily journaling prompts each month.
- Never miss out. If you aren’t able to attend a program offered at Soul Care, we’ll share a one-page executive summary with highlights and resources for each one. These will be posted in the Kindred Souls private Facebook Group.
- Kindreds. A monthly PDF sent to your mailbox filled with the top five resources around a particular topic for the month and one tip for building more community. It could be books, podcasts, spiritual practices, videos, poems...anything to help with spiritual wellness and self-care.
- Get discounts on retreats, classes, and workshops.
Three different levels of financial commitment to choose from—Care, Connect, or Contribute.
Pay month-to-month or get a full year of membership and receive two months free. Month-to-month memberships are automatically charged at the beginning of each month, but you can cancel at any time.
Choose your membership plan
We also offer special membership just for those who provide knowledge and resources to our Soul Care community. Partner Members receive all the benefits of the care level in addition to other benefits specific to their needs. Pay month-to-month or get a full year of membership and receive two months free.