Meet at Soul Care
Quiet and welcoming environment for small groups, teams, and organizations to hold an off-site meeting or retreat. Distinctive spaces that accommodate groups from 5 to 40 or reserve the entire center. Our staff can provide planning and facilitation assistance, or we can lead experiences and activities to enhance your agenda.
- Multipurpose Room has classroom or workshop space with natural lighting, wood floors,brick walls, and sliding barn doors that accommodates seating up to 40 people
- Yoga mats, blocks, and meditation cushions for up to 15 people
- Service Room is a small office with natural lighting for private treatments, consultation, or individual appointments
- Community Lounge with flexible, comfortable seating that can accommodate small groups up to 12 people
- Quiet lounge with five private seating areas
- Covered outdoor patio with a second-story view of downtown Urbana
- Kitchenette with fresh drinking water and tea service
- Overflow area in lobby offers extra space and seating for meals, socializing, or breakout sessions
- LCD projector and 50 inch TV on rolling stand
- Wifi internet access
There is ample free parking on-site and convenient access to MTD bus lines. An elevator makes the space on the second floor accessible.
Work At Soul Care
The Service Room is a small office that can be rented by spiritual and wellness service providers, coaches, counselors, or spiritual directors for one-on-one appointments. The room has seating,a desk and chair, noise machine, wireless speaker, and wifi internet. There is also a massage table and stool available; linens must be provided.
No lease or long-term commitment, just pay for the time that you need to use the space.
- Hourly — $25/hour
- Half Day Rate — $50/4-hour block
- Day Rate — $90/day
- Multiple Day Rate (2+ days per week) — $75/day
Renters also pay a $40/month fee that covers co-marketing, appointment and payment management system, and Partner membership.
“Teach at Soul Care”
Share your passion through hosting a class, program, workshop, lecture, book signing, or other educational experience or workshop in the Multipurpose Room or Community Lounge. Let’s partner to provide the community with a diverse range of experiences for spiritual exploration and growth. We assist with marketing and provide turnkey set-up and tear-down so all you need to do is come in to teach. Instructors set the registration fee and there are two options for managing rental costs.
OPTION A: Percentage Split
50% of registration goes to the instructor and 50% goes to Soul Care to cover room rental
OPTION B: Room Rental Fees
After the room rental fees are paid, all remaining profits go to the instructor.
- Hourly (1-3 hours) — $40/hour
- Half Day (4 hours) — $150
- Full Day (4+ hours) — $275
Regardless of option, there is an additional $25 per event fee that covers co-marketing and use of the registration/payment management system. On-going classes or series workshops are assessed the fee per month instead of per event.
Let’s meet to discuss your ideas, see the space, and talk about hosting your class or workshop at Soul Care!